Friday, May 22, 2009

Well, I *thought* that was going to be my last post of the day...

...but I have to give a "shout out" to Dr. SF, who would have been my primary stem cell transplant guy had I stayed in LA for this, and who will be the person who is in charge of my maintenance therapy for the next three years once I finish up here.

Jill was just watching the documentary about Farrah Fawcett, who is in the 11th hour of her fight against several forms of cancer, and evidently she is pursuing a radical therapy for one of her cancers involving a stem cell transplant, and SF was shown consulting her on whatever her next course of action was.

Pretty cool!

1 comment:

  1. I admire your upbeat attitude. The Total Therapy of UAMS is extraordinary to read about, let alone experience. Thanks for charting each and every procedure.

    Best wishes with the next phase.

    ReplyDelete